Thursday, October 22, 2015


Question: I am selling my car and the person who is buying it from me got in an accident. Am I fault for the accident even though I am selling my car and the guy buying it got into the accident?
Answer: If the sale/transfer of title has not been completed with the DMV, you can still be considered the owner at fault for the accident. See California Vehicle Code 17150, 17151
For more information about car accidents, call Attorney Angelo F. Campano at 661-945-5300; acampano@campanolaw.com

1 comment:

  1. HiCarByeCar
    Looking to sell your car? We source multiple offers for your car and present you with a curated list of only the highest offers, best of all listing your car with us is free! So what are you waiting for, its time to sell your car!
    http://mayamorris1005.wixsite.com/shellieriley

    ReplyDelete