Saturday, July 4, 2015

Questions and answers about bike riding and car accidents in California:


Questions and answers about bike riding and car accidents in California:
Question: When I am riding a bicycle, and if hit by a car with no insurance, can my own car insurance help me? help pay my medical bills?
Answer: Yes, if you have under-insured (“UIM”) or uninsured motorist coverage (“UM”).
____________________________________
Another question: What if I miss time from work because I am hurt? Can my own car insurance company help me get back the money I missed from working?
Another Answer: Yes, if you have under-insured (“UIM”) or uninsured motorist coverage (“UM”).
____________________________________
Last question: Does this UIM / UM insurance help compensate me for my personal pain and suffering?

Last, but not least, answer: Yes, if you have this UIM / UM type of car insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment